Search This Blog

12/07/2011

I believe this song has this magic

Music is an art: Richard broke the news talking about the initiative, "Remembrance," an important meaning: because this song, he not only has been at the edge of breaking up his girlfriend, his girlfriend has become a wife.

U5474P622DT20111203011505

In 1999, Richard Marx (hereinafter referred to as "Richard") was with his song "Remembrance (Right Here Waiting)" sing the body of work, on the 18th he will once again come to Beijing, in Olympic sports stadium. And the old warm, this time he chose a fresh and meaningful way, the audience will be mainly light strings, to create a "Christmas is about" a warm atmosphere. In the e-mail interview, Richard broke the news talking about the initiative, "Remembrance" important.

Richard: this time to sing all the songs will be the U.S. Top 10 songs, about eight a decade of work. I heard a lot this year, American singer, the band performed in China, but I think I will give concerts in China this year to bring fans in China the largest song list singer. "" Remembrance "is a song for me is really the most beautiful story. I then wrote a large 7-year-old girlfriend (the eighties of last century dance actor, we just know when I was 20 years old, but she has long been famous a few years later, I almost lost her, but because the song was her, I phone the way the tour to sing the song for her - you think I at that time, may be accompanied with a grand piano to sing this song? this is how I put into his wife's lover, and I believe this song has this magic

No comments:

Post a Comment